- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 sticks of chopped organic celery
- 2 large sliced organic carrots
- 1/4 of one organic chopped fennel bulb
- 2 small organic potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 2 cloves of organic garlic chopped
- Small piece of fresh turmeric peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped mint leaves
- 1 1/2 lb bag of organic frozen peas
- Salt and pepper to your own preference and taste
- Add olive oil in a large saucepan and sauté everything, except the mint and peas, for 2-3 minutes.
- Cover with cold spring water and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add mint and peas for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- When cool, blend / liquefy the soup mixture.
- Serve with a little extra fresh chopped mint leaves on top.
- You may like to offer this soup with a helping of warm crusty bread.
The Spiritual Owl provides these recipes for informational and entertainment purposes only. The Spiritual Owl in no way provides any warranty, express or implied, with regard to this or other recipes that it provides. By reading this website and accessing these recipes, you assume sole responsibility to determine the nutritional value, and allergens, if any, as well as the safety of the preparation instructions. If you have questions about ingredients, diet, nutrition, allergens, natural remedies, or holistic health, The Spiritual Owl encourages you to consult with your health care practitioner. The Spiritual Owl makes no warranty about the outcome of any recipe provided on this site.
Let’s Share The Journey
Receive The Spiritual Owl’s Mail